About the Child Development Center
We are glad to join with you in the vitally important matter of your child’s physical, mental, and spiritual development! We are aware that the most important years of your child’s life are the preschool years.
Our purpose is to provide a loving, nurturing, and creative environment that will challenge your child to reach his or her greatest potential. We provide a center with a Christian atmosphere, and we offer a variety of learning experiences for each child, appropriate to his or her development.
The following classes are also part of our program, or offered as enrichment programs
- Fun Music (included for all K3 and K4 classes)
- P.E. Activities (included for all Pre-K through K4 classes)
- Whiz Kids Computer Enrichment Class for K3-K4 students (optional for additional fee)
- Worship Arts Classes (Voice, Dance, Instrumental Private and Group Lessons) for 3 years old up through Elementary age groups (optional for additional fee)
Our center strives to provide you with the most up-to-date equipment available, in a kid-friendly learning environment. We have security cameras throughout the building, and access to our center is limited to those with individually selected security codes. The CDC building includes:
- 13 Classes (Baby Nurseries up through Elementary classrooms)
- Age appropriate play areas for Babies, Toddlers, Kindergarten and Elementary students
- Computer labs and/or computer workstations for K4 Kindergarten classrooms
- 5 Separate Playgrounds with age appropriate equipment
- Full Kitchen serving hot meals daily for breakfast and lunch
- Separate Cafeteria areas for babies/toddlers and older students